Health Scan is a unique service that continually monitors the latest scientific research in relation to your genome. It notifies users whenever a new discovery may impact their genetic risk of a condition.
- Continuous Monitoring: Health Scan is the first service of its kind that automatically monitors your genome. It cross-references your genome with the latest scientific research from around the world that’s published each week. Users receive a confidential alert whenever there’s a new discovery that may impact their health.
- Unlock Full Potential: With Health Scan, users can unlock the full potential of their genome data, gaining insights into their health that were previously inaccessible.
- Stay Updated: Hundreds of scientific studies are published each month, revealing new discoveries about how genes impact the risk of diseases. Health Scan ensures users stay updated with this research, informing them if these discoveries are relevant to their health.
- Evolving Understanding: While a user’s genome doesn’t change, our understanding of how genes impact health is continuously evolving. Health Scan ensures users are always up-to-date with the latest genetic discoveries.
- User-Friendly Interface: Health Scan offers a simple, secure interface accessible via the Sequencing.com account. Updates are color-coded for relevance, ensuring users can easily understand their implications. Additionally, user privacy is protected with Sequencing’s HIPAA-compliant “Privacy Forever” policy.
- Availability: Health Scan technology is a feature of Sequencing’s Premium and Professional Genome Plans.
Sequencing also offers free news and updates from their sequencing experts. Users can subscribe to receive emails containing relevant and interesting articles.