Universal Compatibility with data from any genetic test
Sequencing.com is the world's only 'open' platform for apps that transform genetic data into meaningful information.
It doesn't matter where you had genetic testing: you can store, share and use your genetic data here.
- Sequencing.com is fully compatible with all genetic data formats
- upload genetic data from any genetic test
- The apps in our App Market are compatible with genetic data obtained from any genetic test including whole genome sequencing, exome sequencing and microarrays (DNA chips).
- Includes DNA data from 23andMe, Ancestry, MyHeritage, FamilyTreeDNA, LivingDNA, Vitagene, Macrogen, Fulgent, Illumina, Affymetrix, Helix, Human Longevity Inc., GeneDx, WuXi Nextcode, BGI and all other genetic testing companies and laboratories.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.