You can access Sequencing.com using a web browser on almost any device that has internet access. This includes desktop computers, tablets and mobile devices.
If you're having trouble logging in to your account, try out the suggestions below.
- If you forgot your password, use the Forgot Password? link on the login page.
- Enter the email address you used when you registered for your Sequencing.com account and you'll then receive an email that will let you reset your password.
- Passwords are case-sensitive, so check to make sure that the correct capitalization was used.
- When entering your email and password on the login screen make sure there are no extra spaces included before or after the text.
- Did you enable Two-Factor Authentication for your account? If you did, you must enter your email address, password and Google Authenticator code before clicking the "Log In" button on the login page.
- If your Google Authenticator app is no longer accessible and you are unable to access your account, please email [email protected].
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.