You can access Sequencing.com using a web browser on almost any device that has internet access. This includes desktop computers, tablets and mobile devices.
If you’re having trouble signing in to your account, try out the suggestions below.
- If you forgot your password, use the Forgot Password? link on the sign in page.
- Enter the email address you used when you registered for your Sequencing.com account and you’ll then receive an email that will let you reset your password.
- Passwords are case-sensitive, so check to make sure that the correct capitalization was used.
- When entering your email and password on the sign in screen make sure there are no extra spaces included before or after the text.
- Did you enable Two-Factor Authentication for your account? If you did, you must enter your email address, password and Google Authenticator code before clicking the “Sign In” button on the login page.
- If your Google Authenticator app is no longer accessible and you are unable to access your account, please email [email protected].