The Sequencing.com platform was created for researchers and bioinformatics experts.
Many of the apps found in the App Market make processing genetic data more efficient. Instead of sending out your data you can now process your data yourself with just a few clicks.
- any type of genetic data such as from whole genome sequencing, exome sequencing, microarrays or PCR
- any testing technology including Illumina, Affymetrix, Roche, Thermo Fisher, Qiagen, etc.
- any data format including FASTQ, FASTA, BAM, SAM, CRAM, AVRO, gVCF, VCF, CSV, TXT and many others
Data storage limitations, bandwidth fees and computer processing costs no longer have to be concerns. Your free Sequencing.com account provides:
- unlimited, confidential and highly secure storage of genetic data files
- no bandwidth or computer processing fees
- access to an increasing number of apps that process and analyze genetic data
- ability to share genetic data files and app results with your colleagues
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.