Upload from computer
You can upload files directly from your computer. To upload a file,
- Navigate to the Upload Center
- Under Upload from Computer click the 'Choose File' button
- Select your file
- Click the 'Upload File' button
While you can upload files of any size into your Sequencing.com account, the Upload from My Computer section of the Upload Center can only be used to upload files that smaller than 100 MB. This limitation exists because browsers (ie Chrome, Safari Firefox and Edge) are not reliable for uploading large files.
If you don't know the size of the file, simply attempt to upload the file using the three steps above.
- If the upload proceeds then the file was smaller than 100 MB.
- If you receive a notification that the file is too large to be uploaded then it was larger than 100 MB. Please use our Big Yotta File Uploader to upload this file.
Alternative ways to upload and import data
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.