Promethease DNA Reports
Promethease works with Sequencing.com
We've made it easy (and free) to securely store and view your Promethease genetic reports.
Genome Explorer is an online browser for your genetic data.
If you're a fan of Promethease, you're going to love Genome Explorer!
- To get started, upload your DNA data using our secure Upload Center.
- Start the free Genome Explorer app.
- View, browse, and search your genetic test data.
- New powerful raw DNA data filters are coming soon!
To upload data and use Promethease at Sequencing.com
1) Download your Promethease results from promethease.com.
- The results will be downloaded to your computer in a zip file called promethease.zip
2) Upload your promethease.zip file into your Sequencing.com account using the Upload Center.
- Simply upload the zip file obtained from Promethease.
- Do not 'unzip' the file. (Upload the file exactly as provided by Promethease.)
3) Access your Promethease results by going to your My Files page.
- Click the Promethease folder and then click your file (promethease.zip).
- When clicked, your Promethease report will open and you'll be able to view your Promethease results.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.