Sequencing's Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is Sequencing.com?
- Can I upload DNA data or genome sequencing data that I already have?
- What’s the difference between your Ultimate DNA Test and your Ultimate Genome Sequencing service?
- Where do you ship your DNA collection kits?
- How does the 'choose my own DNA discovery' work?
- What types of data are provided with your DNA testing and genome sequencing?
- Can I access and download my raw DNA data?
- Can I delete my data?
- Do you sell or share my data with anyone?
- Is the laboratory CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited?
- What sequencing platform and bioinformatics pipeline do you use?
- Can I upload and use my raw DNA data at third-party sites such as online genetic genealogy and family tree services?
- What is Sequencing.com's DNA Membership program?
- Does 23andMe, Ancestry.com & MyHeritage test my entire genome?
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.