Individuals & Families
You can benefit from the information contained within genes.
This section of the Knowledge Center provides information for using Sequencing.com as an individual or family.
Sequencing.com stores your genetic data and keeps it safe. We also provide you with a way to obtain on-going value from your genes.
This is accomplished by allowing your apps to securely access your genetic data and to use that information to provide you with a truly personalized experience.
- Includes any type of genetic testing such as:
- an online service such as 23andMe, Genes for Good, AncestryDNA, FamilyTreeDNA, National Geographic, Dante Labs, Full Genomes and Nebula Genomics
- a service such as Illumina, Helix, Invitae, Human Longevity Inc, Arivale, Knome, Counsyl, etc.
- a lab such as LabCorp, Quest, Ambry, Myriad, etc.
- as part of a research study
- your healthcare provider
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.