To enable 2-Step Verification, log into your Sequencing.com account and navigate to the ‘Login Options’ tab located under Settings. Then follow these steps:
- Move the toggle switch from Disabled to Enabled. A QR code will appear on your screen.
- Open your Google Authenticator app on your mobile device and click on Set up account.
- This option may is sometimes found under the app’s main menu.
- Choose ‘Scan a barcode’ and use your mobile phone to scan the QR code that appeared in step 1.
- Scan the QR code and, if successful, you’ll see that your Sequencing.com account has been added to your 2-Step Verification app.
- On the same Sequencing.com page, enter the six digit number that appears in your Two Factor Authenticator app and click the ‘Verify’ button.
- If the code entered is not valid, make sure the six digit number you enter is for your Sequencing.com account.