Vitagene provides genetic testing for supplement optimization and genealogy (ancestry) purposes. The genetic data can also be used with apps in Sequencing’s DNA App Store, which transform raw genetic data from Vitagene into straightforward guidance for optimizing health and wellness.
If you’ve used Vitagene, you can easily import your Vitagene genetic data directly into your account at Sequencing.com. Once imported, you’ll be able to use the apps in our App Market.
Vitagene makes it easy to download your raw DNA data after taking a Vitagene DNA test. After downloading your data, you can then use DNA analysis apps and reports to obtain a wide range of insights about your DNA. For example, you can obtain insights about health, disease prevention, medication reactions, how to improve your brain health, and a lot more.
- Go to our free DNA Upload Center.
- Click the ‘Vitagene’ button under ‘Import from Laboratory.’
- Enter the email address and password for your Vitagene account.
- A File Import Progress page will appear that will allow you to monitor the progress of securely importing your DNA data from Vitagene.
- Sign in to your Vitagene account.
- Click the ‘Download’ button.
- If you don’t see a download button, click ‘Dashboard’ in the top right corner of the page and then click ‘Raw DNA Download’.
- Go to our free Upload Center.
- Choose the upload option under ‘Upload from My Computer’, select the file you just downloaded from Vitagene and click ‘Upload’.
- You can upload the zip file (the same file that was just downloaded from Vitagene). You do not need to unzip the file before uploading it.
- Your Vitagene file will be securely uploaded into your Sequencing.com account.
Congratulations! You can now use your Vitagene data with apps in Sequencing’s Report Marketplace.
Vitagene is a registered trademark of Vitagene, Inc. The use of the name and logo are for compatibility information only and does not imply approval or endorsement of Sequencing.com by Vitagene, Inc.