Ready to add Real-Time Personalization® technology to your apps? Then you've come to the right place.
Our open API and Developer Center were created for you, the coding ninja (aka app developer).
We've translated the genetic code into software code, which you can now access via app chains. App chains include an API call from your app to Sequencing.com, genetic analysis performed by the Sequencing.com platform and an API response back to your app.
You're busy doing what you love... coding. That's why we've worked hard to make Sequencing.com technology incredibly easy to use.
- You don't need to know anything about genetics as our platform handles it all.
- You won't have to learn any genetics lingo or any new coding languages, our platform handles this for you as well.
Most API responses are simply 'Yes' or 'No'.
For example, the app chain "More likely to be better at endurance sports" will return either a yes or a no depending on the outcome of the analysis of that app user's genes.
- If the app user's genes predispose him or her to excel at endurance sports, the API response will be "Yes".
- If the app user's genes do not predispose him or her to excel at endurance sports, the API response will be "No".
Our support team is here to make your life easier. Please submit a Support Request if you have any questions about using Sequencing.com technology.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.