If you’re having trouble using Google Authenticator to log in to Sequencing.com, please review the suggestions below.
- Make sure the auto-generated passcode is for your Sequencing.com account.
- Your Google Authenticator application could be connected to more than one service or account. Make sure the generated passcode is for the Sequencing.com account you want to log in to.
- Use a valid Google Authenticator passcode.
- Google Authenticator passcodes are valid for 30 seconds after they’re generated. If a Google Authenticator passcode is older than 30 seconds, launch Google Authenticator on your mobile device and enter your email, password, and the new passcode and then click the “Log In” button.
- If you lose your mobile device or your Google Authenticator password is not accessible, please email [email protected].