What is Sequencing's Privacy First Policy?
We do not sell or share your data with anyone.
You own your data.
- You’re always in full control of your data.
- Your raw data and reports are securely stored in your Sequencing.com account.
- You can download, share and permanently delete your data for free and at any time, directly from your account.
We protect your data.
- Your entire account, including your data and your DNA data, is private and confidential.
- Your account is protected by our advanced security system. Like a bank, no one except for you can access your data.
- Your data is stored in our highly secure data centers in the USA.
Our only allegiance is to you.
- We do not sell or share your data, including your DNA data, with anyone.
- We are a private company in the USA run by medical physicians and geneticists.
- We are not owned (not even a little) by tech giants, pharmaceutical companies, or governmental agencies.
- We do not allow your data to be accessed by pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies, law enforcement agencies, governments, or anyone other than you.