Sequencing.com enables you to obtain tremendous value from your DNA. Our Education Center provides educational resources written and curated by experts to help you learn about the intriguing world of DNA, genomics, genetic ancestry, and precision medicine.
Learning about the ways in which DNA can now be used will allow you to make more informed decisions about what’s best for you and your family.
Genetic research continues forward at an unprecedented rate with life-changing discoveries being made every week. Our Education Center brings these discoveries to you.
Please contact us with any questions and requests.
- DNA 101
- What Can You Learn From Your DNA?
- What to Expect When You Get Your Whole Genome Sequenced
- Understanding Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS)
- Not All DNA Products Are Created Equal
- What Is Genetic Counseling?
- What Is the Cost of Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS)?
- What Are Multifactorial Disorders?
- One Genome Technology
- What Does DNA Stand For? | DNA Explained 2023
- Outsmart Your Genes
- What Is Genome Explorer?
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- A Guide to DNA Tests
- Genetic Genealogy
- Genetic Testing for Disease
- Genetic Testing for Baby
- Preventive Measures for Breast Cancer
- How to Prevent Alzheimer's
- Medication Side Effects
- Genetic Testing for Weight Loss
- Coronavirus and DNA
- DNA and Adoption
- Free DNA Upload Sites
Hungry for more information? Get your fill at the Sequencing Blog. It includes useful how-tos, reviews, and cool insights about DNA and pop culture.