Privacy First is our transparent policy that makes it crystal clear that your privacy comes first.
It’s simple: you own your data, including your DNA data, and we don’t sell or share it with anyone. Instead, we help keep it confidential and secure so that only you can access your data.
Our Privacy First policy applies to your entire Sequencing.com account. Whether you order a genetic test or whole genome sequencing or upload your DNA data and use apps from our DNA App Store, your account, including your data and DNA data, will be protected by our Privacy First policy.
- All information, files, and data (including genetic data) in your Sequencing.com account are private and confidential.
- We never sell your data to any third party.
- You retain full ownership and control of your data.
- You can access, share, download or delete your data at any time for free.
- We utilize advanced security protocols and encryption technologies to protect all files and genetic data in your Sequencing.com account.
- We are HIPAA, HITECH, US-EU / US-Swiss Privacy Shield compliant and compliant with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Our App Market is the world’s largest marketplace for apps that transform genetic data into understandable, useful information.