Submitting an app chain
The instructions below are for submitting an app chain to be made accessible through Sequencing.com’s API. This means the app chain will be hosted on our platform and when an API call is made to the app chain, the chain will run using our computing resources.
To submit an app chain, simply submit a Support Request and select I want to submit my app.
Please include the following details in your request:
- Name of app
- Coding language your app chain is written in
- Are the API calls already coded?
- If no, do you want assistance writing the API calls?
- If yes, is the API call RESTful?
- If yes, what language are the API calls written in?
- What does your app chain do?
- What is the output of your app chain (ie what is returned with the API response)? (JSON string, GFF3, PDF, SVG, CSV, genotypes, etc.)
- Who will be the likely users of your app chain? (Individuals, Bioinformaticians, Researchers, Healthcare Professionals, etc?)
You do not need to submit actual code with this initial request. After submitting your request, a member of our App Chain Onboarding team will contact you to further discuss your app chain.