Data Privacy, Confidentiality & Ownership
You own your data.
- All information, files and data (including genetic data) in your Sequencing.com account are private and confidential.
- We will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, email, genetic data, etc.) to any third party.
- You retain full ownership and control of your data.
- You can access, share, download or delete your genetic data at any time for free.
Sequencing.com protects your data.
- We utilize advanced security protocols and encryption technologies to protect all files and genetic data in your Sequencing.com account.
- We are HIPAA, HITECH, US-EU / US-Swiss Privacy Shield compliant and compliant with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Sequencing.com enables you to obtain value from your data.
- Our App Market is the world's largest one-stop-shop for apps that make genetic data understandable and useful.
- These apps provide you with a convenient, safe way to obtain meaning from the genetic data stored in your Sequencing.com account.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.