App chains provide a simple way for developers to integrate Real Time Personalization® technology into their apps. Each app chain provides information about the app user that is based on an analysis of the app user's genes.
An app chain consists of:
- an API call
- analysis of the app user's genes
- an API response
Plugins (Objective-C, Swift, Android and Java) and code snippets (PHP, C#/.NET, Perl and Python) are available that provide all necessary functionality out-of-the-box.
Development with App Chains is free. To get started:
- Register for a free Sequencing.com account
- Add a plugin or code snippets to your app
- Generate OAuth2 secret and add it to the plugin or code snippet
- Select one or more app chain #'s and add them to the plugin or code snippet
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.