Vitagene makes it easy to download your raw DNA data after taking a Vitagene DNA test. After downloading your data, you can then use DNA analysis apps and reports to obtain a wide range of insights about your DNA. For example, you can obtain insights about health, disease prevention, medication reactions, how to improve your brain health, and a lot more.
- Go to our free DNA Upload Center.
- Click the ‘Vitagene’ button under ‘Import from Laboratory.’
- Enter the email address and password for your Vitagene account.
- A File Import Progress page will appear that will allow you to monitor the progress of securely importing your DNA data from Vitagene.
- Sign in to your Vitagene account.
- Click the ‘Download’ button.
- If you don’t see a download button, click ‘Dashboard’ in the top right corner of the page and then click ‘Raw DNA Download’.
- Go to our free Upload Center.
- Choose the upload option under ‘Upload from My Computer’, select the file you just downloaded from Vitagene and click ‘Upload’.
- You can upload the zip file (the same file that was just downloaded from Vitagene). You do not need to unzip the file before uploading it.
- Your Vitagene file will be securely uploaded into your Sequencing.com account.
- It may take up to 15 minutes before your file appears in your account.
Congratulations! You can now use your Vitagene data with apps in Sequencing’s DNA App Market.
Vitagene is a registered trademark of Vitagene, Inc. The use of the name and logo are for compatibility information only and does not imply approval or endorsement of Sequencing.com by Vitagene, Inc.