How To Upload Your Vitagene Data
It’s easy to access and use your Vitagene DNA data.
Vitagene makes it easy to download your raw DNA data after taking a Vitagene DNA test. After downloading your data, you can then use DNA analysis apps and reports to obtain a wide range of insights about your DNA. For example, you can obtain insights about health, disease prevention, medication reactions, how to improve your brain health, and a lot more.
Automatically import your Vitagene DNA data (Secure, Simple and Quick)
- Go to our free DNA Upload Center.
- Click the ‘Vitagene’ button under ‘Import from Laboratory.’
- Enter the email address and password for your Vitagene account.
- A File Import Progress page will appear that will allow you to monitor the progress of securely importing your DNA data from Vitagene.
How to download your Vitagene DNA data and then upload and use it with DNA apps
- Sign in to your Vitagene account.
- Click the ‘Download’ button.
- If you don’t see a download button, click ‘Dashboard’ in the top right corner of the page and then click ‘Raw DNA Download’.
- Go to our free Upload Center.
- Choose the upload option under ‘Upload from My Computer’, select the file you just downloaded from Vitagene and click ‘Upload’.
- You can upload the zip file (the same file that was just downloaded from Vitagene). You do not need to unzip the file before uploading it.
- Your Vitagene file will be securely uploaded into your Sequencing.com account.
- It may take up to 15 minutes before your file appears in your account.
Congratulations! You can now use your Vitagene data with apps in Sequencing’s DNA App Market.
DNA Data Ownership, Confidentiality and Privacy
Vitagene is a registered trademark of Vitagene, Inc. The use of the name and logo are for compatibility information only and does not imply approval or endorsement of Sequencing.com by Vitagene, Inc.