Some apps have a recurring cost. These apps will charge your credit card based on the amount the app is used within a specific amount of time, which is usually every two weeks. The first charge, however, may be processed after the app is used for the first time. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Sequencing.com.
- To add the app to your account, first locate the app in the App Market.
- The cost of the app is provided in the app information page, which is accessible by clicking on the app's icon.
- Click on the price button to add the app to your shopping cart.
- You may then add more apps to your shopping cart.
- When you are ready to checkout, click the shopping cart icon in the top right of the screen.
- The app will be added to your account once the checkout process is completed.
- The app can be located in your account by navigating to My Apps.
- The cost of this app is based on how many times the app is used.
- If you do not use the app then there will be no recurring charges.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.