Email notifications are sent to the email address associated with your Sequencing.com account. You may change your email address by going to Settings.
You can choose to receive either Minimal or All email notifications.
- Minimal: You will receive account notifications via email only if an on-screen notification is not sent.
- This option can only be enabled if on-screen notifications has been enabled.
- All: You will receive all account notifications via email.
- If you have on-screen notifications turned on then you may receive notifications twice (via on-screen and via email).
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.