Mobile real-time notifications can be enabled for Android devices.
iPhone notifications coming soon.
Enabling mobile notifications for your android device allows you to receive real-time notifications from Sequencing.com on your device even if the browser isn't open. These notifications, which appear instantly on your mobile device's screen, are not SMS (txt) messages and there is no cost to receive them.
To enable mobile notifications
1. Open Chrome on your Android device.
2. Go to https://sequencing.com and log in to your account.
3. You will receive a message at the bottom of the screen asking if you want to enable push notifications from Sequencing.com.
4. Click 'Accept'.
- When notifications are successfully enabled on your Android device will receive an on-screen Welcome notification from Sequencing.com.
- You may enable notifications on an unlimited number of Android devices.
5. If you do not receive a Welcome message, go to Settings and turn on the On-screen notifications option
- Mobile notifications will not work unless On-screen notifications option is turned on for your account
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.