Disable a file's download link
Disabling the download link for a file will immediately and permanently cause the link to stop working. If someone attempts to use a disabled link, the link will not work and the person will receive an error message.
To disable a download link:
- To disable a download link, go to the My Files tab of and find the file.
- Under the Options column for that file, click on the Download icon:
- Click the "Permanently Disable Link" button.
- The download link will immediately become disabled.
- Once disabled, if you (or anyone you shared the link with) try to use the link in the future, it will not work.
Once disabled, that link will never be functional again. After disabling the download link for a file, you can, however, create a new download link for that file.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.