- Account has been registered and email address has been verified.
- To protect your account security, access to your account may be disabled if potentially malicious behavior is detected. For example, if numerous incorrect login attempts to your account are made in a row then your account may be disabled.
- To re-enable a disabled account, email [email protected].
- You may cancel your Sequencing.com account at any time. To cancel your account, please submit a Support Request.
- Cancelling your account is irreversible.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.