Uploading Genetic Data
Your account includes free, unlimited storage of genetic data.
Four simple ways to upload your data into your account:
1. Use the Upload Center to securely upload and import genetic data files directly into your account.
- If you upload a file directly from your computer or server, the maximum file size uploadable via the Upload Center is 100MB.
- For files larger than 100MB, please use Big Yotta.
2. Use Big Yotta - Secure File Uploader to upload files and entire folders of any size.
- Big Yotta is an app that you download and install on your computer. It allows you to securely upload files directly into your account at Sequecing.com
- Big Yotta has no file size limit and can handle massive files, such as a whole genome sequencing raw data files.
- Most cloud providers are supported including Amazing Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, One Drive, Copy and many more.
4. Files of any size can also be imported directly from various laboratories using the Upload Center.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.