Sharing is easy… and optional.
All of your files, including the files you upload and your app results, are secure and confidential. Only you have access to them.
If you want others to have access to specific files in your Sequencing.com account, sharing is easy.
The instructions below are specific for sharing app results. For instructions about sharing one of your files, click here.
When you use an app at Sequencing.com, it will produce results. You can share the app results using one of the methods below:
- When viewing your app results, click the ‘Share’ button in the top right corner of the page.
- Go to your Results page, which provides a complete list of all of the results from all of your apps
- Find the app results that you want to share and then click the share icon:
- Go to your My Files page
- Click on your ‘Saved from my apps’ folder
- Find the file(s) that was produced from your app and under the Options column click on the share icon:
After clicking the share icon
- enter the email address of the person you want to share your app results with
- click Submit
- The other user will then be able to view your results that you shared.
- The other user will also be able to select the results as a starting file for any of their apps. This allows other users to be able to conduct further analysis of the files that are shared with them.
- The other user will not be able to download the results.*
*While your shared results cannot be downloaded, the other person may be able to capture some or all of the data in other ways, such as by taking a screenshot or by writing down some of the information. Because of this, only share files with people you trust.