To share a file
- Go to your File Viewer and under the Options column click on the ‘Share’ icon: false
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share the file with and click the ‘Share’ button.*
- You may share the file with an unlimited number of people.
- The user will then have access to that file.
- A copy of the file will also appear in your ‘Files I’ve Shared’ folder so that you can keep track of files that you’ve shared.
*In order to access a shared file, the person you share a file with must be a registered user of Sequencing.com. If the person is not a registered user or if the person registered his or her account using a different email address than Sequencing.com will send an email to the email address you entered. This email will let the person know about the shared file. If the person registers for a Sequencing.com account then that user will find the file you shared with them in the ‘Files Shared with Me’ folder.