A great starting point to learn about Sequencing.com.
A quick overview of Sequencing.com is provided in the form of intro cards that appear on-screen and walk you through how to use the site.
- The intro cards will automatically appear the first time you log into your account after registering.
- You can also view the intro cards at any time by
- logging into your account
- clicking 'info' located in the top-right header of every page and then selecting 'Intro to site'
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.