Unsharing a file is the same as revoking access to a file. When a file is unshared, the other person will immediately lose all access to that file.
To unshare a file
- On the My Files page, under the Options column click on the ‘Share’ icon: false
- Delete the email address that you no longer want to have access to the file.
- Click the ‘Share’ button.
- The person will immediately lose access to that file.
- If you would like to reshare the file with that user just follow the directions to share a file.
Secure & Non-Secure file sharing