Data Viewer enables you to explore the raw data for any genetic data file stored in your Sequencing.com account.
Is my genetic data compatible with Data Viewer?
- whole genome sequencing (WGS)
- exome sequencing
- Genes for Good
- Living DNA
- Silverberry Genomix
- Dante Labs
- almost all other providers of genetic testing
- almost all other genetic data formats
How can I use Data Viewer?
- Upload the genetic data file into your Sequencing.com account
- Click on the filename in your My Files page to activate the Data Viewer for that file
What's the difference between Data Viewer and Data Viewer Plus?
- any risk of a disease, trait or medication reaction that has been associated with each genetic variant
- Review Status
- indicates how much data exists to support the association between the condition and that variant
- clickable links to the journal articles at PubMed that have been published about the association between the condition and that variant
- clickable links that take you directly to the ClinVar and SNPedia pages for that specific genetic variant
What data can be viewed with Data Viewer?
Do I have to convert my data into a specific format before using Data Viewer?
Why are genes or genetic variants are missing when using Data Viewer?
If I see a disease listed, does it mean I'm at risk for that disease?
My data was previously loaded into my Data Viewer. Why does my data sometimes need to 'reload' when I access Data Viewer again?
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.