Sequencing.com is compatible with whole genome sequencing data from Dante Labs.
It's easy to use your Dante Labs data with DNA analysis apps.
Automatically import your Dante Labs data (Secure, Simple and Quick)
1. Click the 'Dante Labs' button in our Upload Center.
2. Follow the instructions and your import will begin.
- VCFs and PDFs are usually imported within an hour while BAM and FASTQ files can take up to 48 hours before they appear in your account.
Manually upload your Dante Labs data
1. Sign in to your Dante Labs account.
2. Download the files for each of your profiles.
- While we recommend obtaining all of your DNA data files, due to their size this can take a while. You may want to start with your FASTQ files as these are the most important to obtain.
- If FASTQs are not available, the next best file is the BAM file.
- If your BAM file cannot be obtained then please obtain your VCF files. The file ending in .snp.vcf.gz is the most important VCF to obtain as SNP data is most often used by DNA analysis apps.
3. Download and install Big Yotta, our secure uploader for large files.
4. Sign into Big Yotta using your Sequencing.com account credentials.
5. Upload your Dante Labs data files using Big Yotta.
Dante Labs is a registered trademark of Dante Labs, Inc. The use of the name and logo are for compatibility information only and does not imply approval or endorsement of Sequencing.com by Dante Labs, Inc.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.