How to obtain your Living DNA data
It's easy to access and use your Living DNA data.
Automatically import your Living DNA data (Secure, Simple and Quick)
1. Sign into your Sequencing.com account and go to the Upload Center.
- If you don't have a Sequencing.com account, click here to import your Living DNA data and register for a Sequencing.com account at the same time.
2. Click the 'Living DNA' button under 'Import from Laboratory.'
3. Enter the email address and password for your Living DNA account.
- A File Import Progress page will appear that will allow you to monitor the progress of securely importing your DNA data from Living DNA.
Manually upload your Living DNA data
1. Click here to sign into your Living DNA account.
2. Click 'View Test'
3. Click 'Download Raw Data' located on the left side of the page
4. Scroll down and click the box located under the Consent section
5. The buttons to download your raw genetic data files will appear. Click each button to download that file.
- If the data is from a female, there will be two files to download (family ancestry and motherline).
- If the data is from a male, there will be three files to download (family ancestry, motherline and fatherline).
6. If you have two or more tests in your Living DNA account, click 'My Tests' in the header of the page and repeat Steps 2-5.
7. After all files for each test are downloaded to your computer, go to the Upload Center at Sequencing.com.
8. Choose the upload option under 'Upload from My Computer', select the file you just downloaded from Living DNA and click 'Upload'.
- Repeat for all files downloaded from your Living DNA account.
9. Your Living DNA files will be securely uploaded into your Sequencing.com account.
- It may take up to 15 minutes before your files appear in your account.
Congratulations! You can now use your Living DNA data with apps in the App Market.
Living DNA is a registered trademark of Living DNA Ltd. The use of the name and logo are for compatibility information only and does not imply approval or endorsement of Sequencing.com by Living DNA Ltd.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.