Genetic Testing Providers
Want genetic testing? Find a testing provider here.
While Sequencing.com isn't a laboratory and we don't provide genetic testing, a common question we receive is "where can I get reputable genetic testing?" Because of this, we've created an exclusive Preferred Provider Network of companies that offer verified genetic testing services.
In order for a genetic testing provider to become part of Sequencing.com's Preferred Provider Network, we prescreen their testing services and carefully evaluate data quality, laboratory qualifications and customer service. Each Preferred Provider must also offer:
- microarray, exome or whole genome sequencing
- testing conducted in a highly reputable laboratory
- outstanding customer service
- genetic data that is provided in a format verified to be fully compatible with all apps at Sequencing.com
- this includes Real-TimeTM apps in the Apple and Android app stores. These apps are powered by your genes using Real-Time Personalization® technology
- the option for automatic import of genetic data directly from their laboratory into your account at Sequencing.com
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.