You can permanently delete files stored in your Sequencing.com account at any time.
Deleted files cannot be recovered.
To delete a file:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to your My Files page.
- Find your file and click the menu icon (the three horizontal dots) under the 'Options' column.
- Click 'Delete'.
- Confirm you want to permanently delete your file.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.