App Processing Times
After select the options for the app and clicking the 'Submit' button, most apps usually process and produce results in seconds. Some apps, however, take longer to process.
- the free version of the EvE app may take hours or longer for some types of genome alignments.
- This processing time is significantly reduced in EvE Premium, which uses multithreaded cloud computing technology to speed up processing times.
- the processing time for the Wellness & Longevity app depends on the genetic data file format that is selected. If the file is a VCF file, the app usually provides results in under a minute. If the file is a FASTA or FASTQ file, the app may take an hour or more to provide results.
You will receive an email when your app has finished processing and the results are ready for you to view. The email will also contain a secure link that will take you directly to the results. (You will have to be logged into your account for the link to work and to view the app results.)
You can also check the status of apps and view all of your app results at any time by clicking on Apps in the header of any page and then clicking on the Results tab.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.