A Personalized Guide to Optimizing Your Longevity
While aging is inevitable, how we age is up to us. This app provides a comprehensive genetic report to optimize your health throughout your life.
The Longevity DNA app includes a collection of insights and guidance in five key areas related to longevity.
- Weight management
- Skin care
- Managing sensitivities including allergies to foods and environmental allergens
- Cognitive health including improving memory performance
This app analyzes your DNA and generates a straightforward, empowering genetic report.
- See which genetic variations contribute to your predispositions and explore the scientific basis for your assessment.
- Get access to resources to further inform your decision-making.
- View on your desktop, mobile phone or download the 25 page PDF report to share with your skin care professional, dermatologist, general physician or friends.
- Receive genetically tailored insights and guidance including:
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Rupture
- Carb Overconsumption
- Collagen Breakdown
- Difficulty in Losing Weight
- Exercise Benefits for Blood Pressure
- Exercise Benefits for Lowering Cholesterol
- Exercise Benefits for Maximal Oxygen Uptake Response
- Facial Pigmented Spots
- Fat Overconsumption
- Joint Injury Risk
- Lean Body Mass Potential
- Low Protein Intake Risk
- Low Resting Metabolic Rate
- Low Vegetable Intake
- Low-carb Diet Effectiveness
- Low-fat Diet Effectiveness
- Mediterranean Diet Effectiveness
- Memory Performance
- Motion Sickness
- Muscle Damage Risk
- Muscle Soreness
- Muscle Strength Loss
- Noise-induced hearing loss
- Overall Fitness Benefits
- Overall Tendon and Ligament Injury Risk
- Overweight Potential
- Resistance to Stomach Flu
- Sagging Eyelids Risk
- Satiety Impairment
- Sensitivity to Salt
- Slow Muscle Repair
- Stress Fracture
If you have multiple genetic data files, each file is $149 to analyze.
The genetic analysis and statements that appear in this app have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. The Sequencing.com website and all software applications (Apps) that use Sequencing.com's website, as well as Sequencing.com's open Application Programming Interface (API), are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.