Discover Your Heritage, Discover the Story of Your Ancestors, Discover the Story of You!
UPGRADED VERSION: This app was recently upgraded with significant performance enhancements.
EDGC's Ancestry App unlocks the information within your genes to provide you with unprecedented access to your genetic heritage.
The app will analyze your genes and generate a printable report that contains insights about your ancient ancestors and your genealogy.
Sample Report Pages
About this app
This app was created by Eone-Diagnomics Genome Center (EDGC).
Sequencing.com keeps you and your genetic data safe. To function properly, this app requires all of your genetic data. Because of this, Sequencing.com will securely transmit your genetic data to EDGC. To maintain the security of your genetic data, the only information provided to EDGC is your anonymous genetic data. EDGC does not keep a copy of your genetic data after your data is processed by this app.
This app performs highly complex genetic analysis that can take several hours to complete. When the app completes, you'll receive an email with a link to your results.
- $9.99 each time the app is used to analyze any file
This app is simple to use:
1. Purchase the app.
2. Go to your My Apps page and click the green 'Start App' button under the app.
3. Select the file that contains the genetic data you want this app to analyze.
- Powered by Sequencing.com's Universal Compatibility technology, this app is compatible with almost all genetic data formats including Whole Genome Sequencing, Exome Sequencing and microarrays. This app is also compatible with genetic data from genetic testing companies such as Illumina, 23andMe, Ancestry.com, National Geographic, MyHeritage, Athletigen, Helix, Human Longevity Inc (HLI) and hundreds more.
- Don't have genetic data? No problem... you can still experience this app by using one of our fun Sample Files.
4. Click the 'Submit' button.
- That's it! The app is now processing your genetic data.
- Please note: this app performs very advanced genetic analysis and at times can take up to three days to generate results. Once your results are ready, you'll receive an email from [email protected] with a link to your results.
Sequencing.com keeps you and your genetic data safe:
- Sequencing.com keeps you and your genetic data safe. To function properly, this app requires all of your genetic data. Because of this, Sequencing.com will securely transmit your genetic data to EDGC.
- To maintain the security of your genetic data, the only information provided to EDGC is your anonymous genetic data.
- EDGC does not keep a copy of your genetic data after your data is processed by their Ancestry & Genealogy app.
- When the results are ready, you'll receive an email from Sequencing.com that will include a link to your results.
The Ancestry & Genealogy app is powered by Sequencing.com's Universal Compatibility technology, which means can use genetic data from almost any genetic test including:
- 23andMe, Ancestry.com, MyHeritage, LivingDNA, Vitagene, LivingDNA, Family Tree DNA (FTDNA), Silverberry Genomix, Toolbox Genomics, Helix and Dante Labs
- Whole genome sequencing (WGS) and exome sequencing
- DNA genotyping microarrays including Illumina Bead Arrays® and Affymetrix Gene Chips®
The genetic analysis performed by this app utilizes admixture analysis, which allows the app to calculate your geographical origins.
The genetic analysis and statements that appear in this app have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. The Sequencing.com website and all software applications (Apps) that use Sequencing.com's website, as well as Sequencing.com's open Application Programming Interface (API), are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.