Mood DNA Wellness Report
Published by SelfDecode
DNA analysis for serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin & endocannabinoids. Learn how to use the valuable information in your genes to improve your mood and happiness.
Get 100% of your DNA data with Whole Genome Sequencing.
Already have data from a DNA test? Upload your data for free.
Use Your DNA To Improve Your Mood and Happiness
A comprehensive analysis of 92 genes that influence your mood and neurotransmitters (your brain chemistry).
Mood and Happiness
Emotional Balance in Response to Stress
Risk of Seasonal Mood Problems
Your genetic report will also include personalized insights into the following mood-related neurotransmitters:
Receive a personalized report with insights and guidance for optimizing your mood and happiness.
- Covers all important mood-related genes: 92 genes
- Provides an analysis of your genetic profile for each mood-related category
- Includes risk assessment for the genetic variants (SNPs) analyzed in each category of the report
- Descriptions of how specific genes and genetic variations might be affecting your health
- Includes techniques for dealing with stress and much more.
- Science-based personalized recommendations narrowed down to what should work best for you tailored to your DNA
- Your genetic report will also include a worksheet to help you identify potential neurotransmitter imbalances based on your symptoms profile
Genes That Affect Blissfulness and Anxiety
Having higher FAAH gene activity means that cannabinoids--your natural bliss molecules--are broken down more quickly, reducing the overall activity of your brain’s endocannabinoid system.
Because this system plays a key role in counteracting the stress response and enhancing mood, carriers of risk alleles in this gene are more likely to experience mood problems.
Therefore, you may be able to counteract your risk by inhibiting the FAAH gene, as well as by increasing the activity of your cannabinoid system in general.
Once your DNA data is stored in your Sequencing.com account, click the app's 'Start' button. You'll receive your results in about 15 minutes.
You've already taken a DNA test
Upload your DNA data - Our Universal DNA Compatibility enables this report to work with DNA data from almost any DNA test.
You need a DNA test
Order a DNA test - Our clinical-grade 30x Whole Genome Sequencing test obtains data on 100% of your genome.
Explore more of our health & wellness reports for your personalized guidance.
Essential Minerals Report
Use your DNA to naturally optimize the essential mineral levels in your body.
APOE4 Test | Brain Health Genetic Analysis
At-home APOE test that determines if you have APOE4. Includes APOE analysis and a genetic report on both Alzheimer's risk and how to protect your brain.
Sleep DNA Wellness Report
Use Your DNA to Obtain a More Restful Night's Sleep. Learn your genes impact your sleep and receive a genetically-tailored guide for improving your sleep.