Using apps on other platforms
Sequencing.com protects your genetic data while also making it easily accessible to you and your apps. Instead of having your genes analyzed once during your life, authorizing apps to access your genetic data at Sequencing.com allows you to obtain value from your genes every single day.
Providing your apps with access to your genetic data allows your apps to become personalized to you. With access to your genes, apps can now understand you as a unique individual and provide content and guidance throughout the day that is tailored to you. This is called Real-time PersonalizationTM.
- These apps are stored in your Sequencing.com account and accessible by using a browser on any online device to go to https://sequencing.com
- Apps available through other platforms and operating systems, such as Apple's iOS, Android, Windows, Linux and web.
- These apps are downloaded to your mobile device (such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device) from Apple, Google and Window's App Stores.
Apps that provide Real-time PersonalizationTM need to have access to your genetic data at Sequencing.com for the personalization to function correctly. You can authorize Real-time apps to connec to your Sequencing.com account by clicking the 'Sign-in with Sequencing.com' button in the app.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.