To use an app, first find an app in the App Market and then add it to your account.
To use your app
- Go to My Apps
- Click on the 'Start App' button under the App you want to use
- Choose the genetic data file that you would like the App to use
- Fun Sample Files are available if you don't yet have genetic data. You can use these sample files to experience any apps at Sequencing.com's App Market as well as mobile apps that use Sequencing.com's Real-Time Personalization® technology.
- Click Submit
You'll receive an email when the app has finished processing and your results are ready. The email will also contain a link to the app results.
Access all of your app results at any time by clicking on Apps in the header and then navigating to the Results tab.
Learn how to:
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.