Living DNA data can be easily downloaded from Living DNA and used with DNA analysis apps and reports at Sequencing.com
- Sign into your Sequencing.com account and go to the free DNA Upload Center.
- If you don’t have a Sequencing.com account, click here to import your Living DNA data and register for a Sequencing.com account at the same time.
- Click the ‘Living DNA’ button under ‘Import from Laboratory.’
- Enter the email address and password for your Living DNA account.
- A File Import Progress page will appear that will allow you to monitor the progress of securely importing your DNA data from Living DNA.
- Sign in to your LivingDNA account.
- Click ‘View Test’.
- Click ‘Download Raw Data’ located on the left side of the page.
- Scroll down and click the box located under the Consent section.
- The buttons to download your raw genetic data files will appear. Click each button to download that file.
- If the data is from a genetic female, there will be two files to download (family ancestry and motherline).
- If the data is from a genetic male, there will be three files to download (family ancestry, motherline, and fatherline).
- If you have two or more tests in your Living DNA account, click ‘My Tests’ in the header of the page and repeat Steps 2-5.
- After all files for each test are downloaded to your computer, go to our DNA Upload Center.
- Choose the upload option under ‘Upload from My Computer’, select the file you just downloaded from Living DNA and click ‘Upload’.
- Repeat for all files downloaded from your Living DNA account.
- Your Living DNA files will be securely uploaded into your Sequencing.com account.
- It may take up to 15 minutes before your files appear in your account.
Congratulations! You can now use your Living DNA data with apps in the DNA App Market.
Living DNA is a registered trademark of Living DNA Ltd. The use of the name and logo are for compatibility information only and does not imply approval or endorsement of Sequencing.com by Living DNA Ltd.