Types of apps
There are two types of apps that turn your genes into useful information.
- These apps analyze your genes when you start the app at Sequencing.com.
- Once the app completes, no further analysis of your genes occurs unless you start the app again.
- Most on-demand apps produce an actionable report.
- These apps analyze your genes on an on-going basis.
- The app provides personalized guidance and insight throughout your life specifically when the information is most meaningful.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.