Submitting an app chain
The instructions below are for submitting an app chain to be made accessible through Sequencing.com's API. This means the app chain will be hosted on our platform and when an API call is made to the app chain, the chain will run using our computing resources.
To submit an app chain, simply submit a Support Request and select I want to submit my app.
Please include the following details in your request:
- Name of app
- Coding language your app chain is written in
- Are the API calls already coded?
- If no, do you want assistance writing the API calls?
- If yes, is the API call RESTful?
- If yes, what language are the API calls written in?
- What does your app chain do?
- What is the output of your app chain (ie what is returned with the API response)? (JSON string, GFF3, PDF, SVG, CSV, genotypes, etc.)
- Who will be the likely users of your app chain? (Individuals, Bioinformaticians, Researchers, Healthcare Professionals, etc?)
You do not need to submit actual code with this initial request. After submitting your request, a member of our App Chain Onboarding team will contact you to further discuss your app chain.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.