Step 1: Select a File
Sequencing.com apps are powered by genetic data. Because of this, each time an app is started you'll need to indicate which genetic data file you'd like it to use.
An app's 'Options' page will appear after you start the app. Step 1 of the Options page is to select the genetic data file to use for that app.
To select a file:
- Under Step 1 find the file in the list of available files and click on the filename.
- Click on the checkboxes to select/unselect a file category.
- When a file is selected the background color for that file will turn yellow.
- Proceed to Step 2
If you selected a file but change your mind and want to select a different file simply find the other file and click on its filename. The background color will then change to yellow, indicating that the file has selected.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.