Sharing results allows you to provide secure access to the results obtained from an app. You can share app results with an unlimited number of people.
The person you share results with will:
- be able to view only those specific app results.
- be able to download files that are included as part of the results of that app.
- not be able to view any other results from the app if you used that app multiple times.
- Each time you use an app it produces results. When results are shared, access is provided only to the results produced by the app when the app was used at a specific time.
- If you want to share the app results that were produced by the app at other times, each of the results must be shared separately.
- not be able to view the results of any of your other apps.
To access app results sharing
- From the Results tab under Apps (displays a list of all of the apps you've used and their results)
- Click on the Share icon
- From the app results page
- Click on the "Share results" button at the top of the page
To share your app results with others
- Enter the email address of the other person
- Click submit
To access shared app results
- Click the link in the notification that app results have been shared with you.
- You'll first be asked to sign in to your Sequencing.com account.
If the other person does not yet have a Sequencing.com account then an email will be sent to them informing them that to access the shared app results they must first register for a free Sequencing.com account.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.