The My Files tab provides access to all of your files. This includes:
- files that you've uploaded through both the Upload Center and our Big Yotta File Uploader
- files and results obtained from your apps
- files that have been shared with you by another Sequencing.com community member
You're in full control of your all of your files. Using the options available in your My File page, you can:
Notes so you can easily add, save and access information about a file
Share (secure) your file with another Sequencing.com community member
Share (non-secure) your file with anyone
Download the file to your computer or create a download link
Create a dataset, which links two files together
Copy and organize your files into folders
Assign gender to a file
Assign population to a file
Permanently delete a file
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.