Join the Preferred Provider Network
Sequencing.com can turn the genetic data you generate into valuable information.
Genetic testing providers, personal genomics services, healthcare practices and laboratories can apply to join Sequencing.com's Preferred Provider Network.
Sequencing.com is the world's only 'open' platform that turns genetic data into valuable information.
When you join the Preferred Provider Network:
- your organization will receive free, unlimited storage of genetic data for each of your clients on a HIPAA-compliant platform
- your testing laboratory will be able to use a special edition of Big Yotta file uploader that automatically creates a user account for each of your clients and securely uploads raw genetic data files of any size directly into each client's account
- you'll receive authorization to use a special Sequencing.com seal and state in marketing and product materials that your service is Compatible with Real-TimeTM apps
- your service will benefit from the value-add of your clients being able to use their genetic data to power Apple and Android mobile apps
- the genetic data your organization generates will become compatible with all mobile Real-Time apps powered by patent-pending Real-Time Personalization® technology
A Sequencing.com team member will then contact you to discuss the straightforward application process.
To qualify for the Preferred Provider Network, your service must include:
- pcr, microarray, exome or whole genome sequencing
- testing conducted in a highly reputable laboratory
- outstanding customer service
- genetic data that is provided in a format verified to be fully compatible with all apps at Sequencing.com
- the option for automatic import of genetic data directly from your testing laboratory into your client's accounts at Sequencing.com
- a free Sequencing.com account will automatically be created for each of your clients
- your clients will be able to securely access their genetic data and reports through their Sequencing.com account
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.