How to use an app
To use an app, first find an app in the App Market, add it to your account and then you will be able to use it. Please follow the instructions below.
To add an app to your account
- Visit the App Market and search for an app. Click on the app icon to learn more about an app.
- When you find an app you want to use, click on the price button.
- Click on Add to Dashboard. This adds the app to your account.
The app has now been added to your account. You can find it my going to My Dashboard.
To use your app
- Go to My Dashboard
- Click on the "Start App" button under the App you want to use
- Choose the data that you would like the App to use and click Submit
You'll then receive an email when the app has finished processing and your results are ready. The email will also contain a link to the app results.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.