How to obtain your Vitagene data
It's easy to access and use your Vitagene DNA data.
Automatically import your Vitagene DNA data (Secure, Simple and Quick)
1. Sign into your Sequencing.com account and go to the Upload Center.
- If you don't have a Sequencing.com account, click here to import your Vitagene data and register for a free Sequencing.com account at the same time.
2. Click the 'Vitagene' button under 'Import from Laboratory.'
3. Enter the email address and password for your Vitagene account.
- A File Import Progress page will appear that will allow you to monitor the progress of securely importing your DNA data from Vitagene.
Manually upload your Vitagene DNA data
1. Click here to sign into your Vitagene account.
2. Click the 'Download' button.
- If you don't see a download button, click 'Dashboard' in the top right corner of the page and then click 'Raw DNA Download'.
3. Go to the Upload Center at Sequencing.com.
4. Choose the upload option under 'Upload from My Computer', select the file you just downloaded from Vitagene and click 'Upload'.
- You can upload the zip file (the same file that was just downloaded from Vitagene). You do not need to 'unzip' the file before uploading it.
5. Your Vitagene file will be securely uploaded into your Sequencing.com account.
- It may take up to 15 minutes before your file appears in your account.
Congratulations! You can now use your Vitagene data with apps in the App Market.
Vitagene is a registered trademark of Vitagene, Inc. The use of the name and logo are for compatibility information only and does not imply approval or endorsement of Sequencing.com by Vitagene, Inc.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.