It's easy to access and use your HomeDNA data.
Automatically import your HomeDNA data (Secure, Simple and Quick)
1. Sign into your Sequencing.com account and go to the Upload Center.
- If you don't have a Sequencing.com account, click here to import your HomeDNA data and register for a Sequencing.com account at the same time.
2. Click the 'HomeDNA' button under 'Import from Laboratory.'
3. Enter the email address and password for your HomeDNA account.
- A File Import Progress page will appear that will allow you to monitor the progress of securely importing your DNA data from HomeDNA.
Manually upload your HomeDNA data
1. Sign-in your HomDNA account.
2. Click the 'Results' tab.
3. Click 'Download Raw Data' (located on the right side of the page).
- If you have two or more genetic data files in your account, download each file by repeating steps 2 and 3.
4. Sign into your Sequencing.com account and go to the Upload Center.
5. Choose the upload option under 'Upload from My Computer', locate and select the HomeDNA file that you just downloaded and click 'Upload'.
- Repeat for all files downloaded from your HomeDNA account.
6. Your HomeDNA files will be securely uploaded into your Sequencing.com account.
- It may take up to 15 minutes before your files appear in your account.
Congratulations! You can now use your HomeDNA data with apps in the App Market.
HomeDNA is a trademark of DNA Diagnostic Center, Inc. The use of the name and logo are for compatibility information only and does not imply approval or endorsement of Sequencing.com by DNA Diagnostic Center, Inc.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.