1. Sign into your Sequencing.com account and go to the Upload Center.
- If you don’t have a Sequencing.com account, click here to import your HomeDNA data and register for a Sequencing.com account at the same time.
2. Click the ‘HomeDNA’ button under ‘Import from Laboratory.’
3. Enter the email address and password for your HomeDNA account.
- A File Import Progress page will appear that will allow you to monitor the progress of securely importing your DNA data from HomeDNA.
1. Sign-in your HomDNA account.
2. Click the ‘Results’ tab.
3. Click ‘Download Raw Data’ (located on the right side of the page).
- If you have two or more genetic data files in your account, download each file by repeating steps 2 and 3.
4. Sign into your Sequencing.com account and go to the Upload Center.
5. Choose the upload option under ‘Upload from My Computer’, locate and select the HomeDNA file that you just downloaded and click ‘Upload’.
- Repeat for all files downloaded from your HomeDNA account.
6. Your HomeDNA files will be securely uploaded into your Sequencing.com account.
- It may take up to 15 minutes before your files appear in your account.
Congratulations! You can now use your HomeDNA data with apps in the App Market.
HomeDNA is a trademark of DNA Diagnostic Center, Inc. The use of the name and logo are for compatibility information only and does not imply approval or endorsement of Sequencing.com by DNA Diagnostic Center, Inc.